Stronger by design
Manufactured in New Zealand from quality, sustainably grown pine, PL12 glulam posts are built to perform and made to last.
Engineered for a superior fit and optimal strength and design flexibility, PL12 Glulam Posts are available in visual grades, with increased bracing units, dimensional stability and load carrying capacity – reducing the number of posts required.
PL12 Glulam Posts are the ultimate choice for a wide range of building applications – from stand-out features like pergolas, decks and entrances to fences, gate posts and more.
A cut above
• Solid strength and high load carrying capacity
• High dimensional stability (no twisting or warping)
• Fewer PL12 posts required compared to PL8 posts
• Available in a wide range of sizes and lengths
• Custom sizing available
• Visual grade with a wide range of finishes
• No post brackets required
• Manufactured from kiln dried FSC certified timber
The first and only engineered timber products CodeMark certified for strict building code compliance, Prolam posts are certified for above ground and in-ground structural use.
Prolam PL12 glulam posts are ideal for:
• Gate posts
• Fence posts
• Supporting trellis
• Alfresco areas
Check our FAQ H5 Laminated Posts page here.
Click Here to view the full range of sizes and treatments.